Contact Us Today! 802 765 2031

Practice Areas

Adult Guardianships

Do you need help with a voluntary or involuntary guardianship for yourself or another elderly or disabled adult? I can help you understand your options, file a guardianship petition, and represent you in probate court hearings. If you have questions about an existing guardianship or want to modify or terminate it, I can help with that, too. 

Probate Administration

Are you dealing with the death of a family member? Have you been named as the executor in a will? Overwhelmed by the process of opening and administering an estate in probate court? I can help you understand and file all the paperwork and represent you in court along the way.